At Hardbeat we are always on the lookout for motivated and committed people to join our team. The best news is that all money made from sales of Hardbeat Magazine is split between our contributors, meaning that you can get paid for writing, interviewing and photographing some of the very best bands around.
All of our roles also offer a way into the music industry and allow you to build important contacts and valuable experience. On top of this you will get access to unreleased music for review, be able to apply for free festival and gig passes and have the opportunity to interview some of your favourite bands.
If you think you have something to offer, please get in touch.
We’re currently looking for people who are passionate about music to join our writing team. You can get involved in reviewing new EPs and albums as well as getting passes to gigs and festivals of all sizes to review and interview some of your favourite bands.
To apply please email Dan Hemming via email@example.com, or use the contact form, including the following:
- A 150 word review of a song, album or show you’ve attended from the past three months
- What you would be interested in covering:
- Album / EP reviews
- Gig reviews
- Festival reviews
- Face to face
- via video call
- via telephone
- via email
Video Content Creators / Reviewers
We’re looking for passionate music lovers with or without experience to help us launch our YouTube channel. We’re looking for people who fit these criteria:
- Passion for the alternative music scene in the UK and abroad
- The ability to film a researched, high-quality piece at least once a fortnight
- Video editing experience
What you could get involved in:
- Reviewing upcoming albums and EPs from bands of all sizes
- Free passes to gigs and festivals where you can review and interview some of your favourite bands
- Features on subjects of your choice
To apply please use the contact form, including the following:
- A few words about why you are interested in the role and what you could bring to it (including any experience you have reviewing)
- Ideas for your first video or a series you would be interested in starting